Born Pretty Store was kind enough to let me check out 3 more products. First up, their leaf and square shaped Pastel Studs or as they like to call it "Hot-sell 300Pcs Mini Square Leaf Round Shape Candy Colored Stud Rhinestone Nail Art Decoration w/box".
They come in 4 sets: (1) Neon Leaf and Square Studs (2) Pastel Leaf and Square Studs (3) Pastel Leaf and Circle Studs and (4) Neon Leaf and Round Studs. I chose #2 because I like pastels and I wanted the leaf shape studs. If you love working with little nail art decor, this would be an excellent addition. They currently sell for $7.59 US for 1, but if you buy 5+ or 10+, you get a nice discount. Of course, if you use my code: NVL91 you can save an additional 10%! As always, it is free shipping!
In this box of studs, you 300 pieces in 6 colours of square and leaf shaped studs. It comes in Pink, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Green, and Orange. So you can definitely have a lot of fun with these! I decided to create a Floral Grid Nail Art, for some reason it reminds me of Tron. In order to have these studs really stick and stay on your nail, you want to immerse the stud into top coat and use a tweezer to to place it on your nail. Check out the tutorial after the jump!
- Pastel Blue Polish
- Julep "Jessica"
- Pastel Purple Polish
- Julep "Alice"
- Pastel Orange Polish
- Julep "Cassie"
- Pastel Green Polish
- Julep "Adrianna"
- Pastel Pink Polish
- Julep "Reese"
- Black Polish
- Julep "Brandt"
- Strip Tape
- Square and Leaf Studs
- Top Coat
- Paint the base of your nails in any colour corresponding to the colour of the studs. Allow it to dry completely and create a grid with nail art strip tape.
- Paint your nail black covering your nail bed completely.
- While it is still a little wet, use a tweezer to slowly remove the tape.
- Using the corresponding coloured leaf studs, use a tweezer and cover the whole stud in top coat and place it in the corners of the grid touching the "shared crosshair" to create a 4-petal flower.
- Again, using the corresponding colour square studs, place it on top of all the untouched crosshair of the grid.
- Repeat steps 1-5 using different colours and its matching colour studs.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial, it is very easy to do! Have you used these studs before? Let me know your thoughts!