Here are the Christmas Nail Art that I've done:
Christmas Nail Art #1: Snow Globe
Christmas Nail Art #2: The Nutcracker
Check out after the jump for materials and tutorial!
- Rose-Gold Glitter Polish
- Julep "Sienna"
- Green Glitter Polish
- Julep "Cindy"
- Blue Glitter Polish
- Julep "Ivy"
- Red Glitter Polish
- Julep "Scarlett"
- Yellow Gold Glitter Polish
- Julep "Felcity"
- Silver Polish
- OPI "It's Totally Fort Worth It"
- Black Polish
- Julep "Brandt"
- Nail Art Brush
- Nail Dotter
- Paint your base with a rose gold polish and allow it to dry.
- Next use a blue glitter polish or any polish of your choice and create a large circle. With a nail art brush, use the curvature of your cuticle as a guide and create a outline of the circle. Use either the polish brush and nail art brush to fill it in.
- Again with a clean nail art brush, create a little silver rectangle for the top of the ornament.
- Using black polish outline the ornament and top. Then create a straight line to connect to the top and draw a small bow to finish the look.
- With a yellow gold polish, create a pattern within the ornament. Feel free to find images online for inspiration!
There you go, a very simple nail art using some of the featured polish in December's Julep Maven box.