- White Polish
- Julep "Kate"
- Green Polish
- Revlon Top Speed "Emerald"
- Black Polish
- OPI "Black Onyx"
- Orange Polish
- Julep "Parker"
- Light Blue Polish
- Del Sol "Superhero"
- Dark Blue Polish
- Orly "Sweet Peacock"
- Nail Art Brush
- Paint your nails with a white base and allow it to dry.
- Using a nail art brush, dip a little bit of black nail polish and create a line from the bottom and flare it out. Next, dip your polish in a black polish and place a small dot on the line. Drag the wet dot outwards and curve upwards to create the feather. Repeat until you achieve the result you are satisfied with.
- Repeat step 2 with green polish above the black polish.
- Using a lighter blue polish create a spot in the middle of the feather. Then with a darker blue polish place it above the light blue. This will create shade and dimension to the design
- Using orange polish, encircle the blue spot while fanning the wet polish out slightly. The orange polish I used was a little too bright, so I mixed it with some black to create a darker orange.
- Finish the design with topcoat to smooth out your design and blend some colors together.
I hope you enjoy my peacock nail art! If you have any request or challenge, please submit it in the comment section under the "Reader's Request tab".