So recently, I joined Julep's VIP Blogger program. One of the perks is that they will send me an intro box of my choice to review and provide one to give to you guys!
I have been a Julep Maven member since January and out of all the subscription services that I have tried, this is by far my favorite. A lot of people often complain about inconsistencies and small size products with their subscription services. However with Julep Maven, you are guaranteed a box packed with full size items that are at least $40 in value. Every month you get a sneak peek to see what products will be featured in the upcoming month. If none of the products are right for you or you don't think you can splurge $19.99 for the month, you have the option of skipping. This is the only service that I know of that allows you to peek and skip. So you will never get something you won't like!
In conjunction with their many penny promos, they offer one of the best referral programs. Some subscription companies won't accept referrals through a promotion, but not Julep. If you referred 2 friends to sign up with the penny intro special, you earn yourself a free month of Julep! The only requirement to keep those credits is that your referred friends need to have an active account for 30 days. What that doesn't mean is that they are obligated to purchase the regular subscription since they have the skip option at their disposal. If you tried it out and Julep isn't for you, then you can always cancel by calling the Maven Team.
Now onto my unboxing and then my giveaway!
|It Girl Intro Box|
|Julep Maven Tips|
JULEP: Nail Vernis
Daisy - Bright Lemon Yellow Creme
Lily - Sizzling Fuchsia Creme
Sasha - Fresh Cantaloupe Melon Creme
- I've said this before, but I am in love with their creme polishes. Most of them I can get away with just applying one coat. I think their formula has gotten a lot better than the polishes I received earlier in the year. The newer ones all have mixing balls, so it won't thick up as easily. These polishes are also great to travel with because they're so stackable. I brought about 8 Julep polishes with me when I went to Hong Kong. I don't think I could fit 8 regular round bottled polishes in the same bag. Anyways, another reason why I like Julep polishes!
I highly recommend this service and I think you'll love the polishes and colours as much I do. If you're interested in becoming a Julep Maven and getting your first box for $0.01, I would be so grateful if you signed up through my referral link: http://www.julep.com/?r=18633044. Simply complete the style quiz and use the code MAVENINTRO at checkout.
If you're interested, but still a little unconvinced, please check out my past reviews by clicking HERE. I've received a lot of amazing colours through this program. Finally, if you're here for the giveaway, simply complete the entries to enter. Good luck!
- This Giveaway is only available to US and CANADA residents
- Winner will win an intro box of their choice
- Entries that do not follow the rules will be forfeited so please follow the rules :)
- The Giveaway will end on July 13th