Mosaic Tiles Inspired
This is a very easy nail art, but what you need is a steady hand. When it comes to creating "somewhat" straight horizontal lines, roll your nail and let your nail art glide across. Vertical lines are a little easier to do. If you're curious, I like to use nail art brush that comes with nail art polishes. They were given to me as gift, so I never found a need to go out and buy nail art brushes.
*You can use any color combination as you please, but I just chose pink because it is so vibrant! Perfect spring and summer nail art!
- Pale Pink Nail Polish
- Julep "Penelope"
- Light Pink Nail Polish
- Julep "Reece"
- Pink Nail Polish
- Julep "Niecy"
- Dark Pink Nail Polish
- Julep "Eva"
- Black or Midnight Blue Polish
- Julep "Elizabeth"
- Nail Art Brush
- Top Coat
- Paint the your nails with the lightest color shade.
- Using a black polish, paint several evenly spaced vertical lines that cover your nails. Next paint horizontal line to form a grip. Again, it's easier to let your nail art brush glide while slowly turning your nails.
- If your lines are too thick, try to use the darkest shade to try and cover it to even the line out.
- Using the different shades of polishes, randomly fill out the squares until you feel that you complete the mosaic look.
- Seal your design with a top coat.
If you guys happen to complete this look, share your link and I would love to see it!