I recently downloaded this app called "SnapGuide" and basically it is just a place for people to share their photo/video tutorials that range from cooking, nail art, and other DIY. I wanted to submit a guide for fun just to test it out so I decided to create a very simple tutorial. Click HERE, for a step by step picture guide on how I completed this nail art.
I was inspired by nail decals, but I feel like my nail art is good enough so I really don't need to buy it. Anyways, definitely download "SnapGuide".
- 3 Colors of different Shades of Polish
- Purple Gradient (Julep "Jessica", Julep "Charlotte", Julep "Anne")
- Pink Gradient (Julep "Reece", Julep "Penelope", Julep "Niecy")
- White Polish
- American Apparel Nail Lacquer "T-shirt"
- Top Coat
- Paint your nails white until they are opaque and wait until it dries.
- Using the lightest shade of polish create a vertical dotted line down your nail with a dotter (or nail art brush, bobby pin, toothpick etc.). This will act as your guide.
- Fill in your nail with vertical dotted line. Ensure they are straight and parallel and allow it to dry. This will also act as your guide so you know where to place the darker dots
- Using the second darkest color, fill in the two diagonal lines below the lightest color dots
- Repeat with the darkest color. If there are more dots that need to be filled to create a gradient pattern, dot the spots with the appropriate color. Use your judgement to achieve the look you want.
- Finish the nail art with a top coat.
Want to give Julep polishes a try? CLICK HERE (my cousin's referral link) to sign up. Be sure to use the promo code "FREEBOX" to get your box for FREE! (Just $3.99 for Shipping)
*If you sign up through the link, please let me know so I can Thank You!