Chanel 2012 Spring/Summer RTW
Close-up of the garment
- White Polish
- Light Blue Nail Polish
- Pearl Finish Polish (Julep's Melissa)
- Gold Polish
- Paint the base coat white and allow it to dry.
- Using a striper and a pearl finish polish, draw several squiggly lines on your nail. Make sure they're a little spaced out.
- Clean your striper and use light blue nail polish draw two more squiggly lines. Once it dries, clean your striper again and apply the pearl finish on top of blue lines that you just made. Tip: If you think your blue is too dark, mix it with white or apply another layer pearl finish.
- Clean your striper, and draw two vertical parallel white lines and apply a pearl finish on top of it.
- Draw a white horizontal line near the bottom third of your nail. Use a dotter and a pale yellow or gold polish to create dots on the line. Optional: Use a striper and dot the pearl finish polish on top of each gold dot.