Like alway, the box came with a few flying inserts and cards. What I obviously noticed was that they redesigned their product information card. It's tri-folded with enlarged fonts and actual pictures of the product rather than the silhouette. It also featured the latest Flare Magazine Cover of Emily Van Camp from Revenge. I prefer the regular Loose Button cards more, so I hope they go back to it next month.
If you haven't received your Luxe Box yet and you don't want your surprise ruined, then please don't read on! Check out what I got in my other subscription boxes instead! :)
February Loose Button Luxe Box
CK ONE: Shock for Her
CK one Shock for her opens with a fierce bouquet of passion flower, pink peony, and jeweled poppy flower. The intensity deepens with blackberry, jasmine, and narcisse flower drizzled with a liquid chocolate accord. The addictive signature finishes with a magnetic ambers enveloped in vanillin and patchouli, wrapped in second skin musk.
Full Size: $45.00 (50 ml) or $65.00 (100 ml)
Sample Value: $9.00 (10 ml)
Flare Tip: Apple to the pulse points; nape of the neck, back of the ears, inside wrists (Don't overdo it)
- The product is way too over described and I don't even know what half of those things are. All I care about is that this is an amazing sample to be featured in this month box and it smells amazing! I love light floral scents so this is definitely a perfume for me. I currently have a Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball and two Travelos of other Marc Jacobs perfume in my purse. So it's so amazing that I actually have more perfume options without hauling around the full size bottles.
REDKEN: Color Extend
Fights the four causes of color change: environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, color-altering minerals, water attack. It refreshes and moisturize hair; protecting color from fading. Formulated with Interlock Protein Network, the shampoo/conditioner combination gently cleanses while leaving hair shiny, manageable and refreshed.
Full Size: Shampoo - $15 (300 ml) Conditioner - $17 (250 ml)
Sample Value: Shampoo - $1.50 (30 ml) Conditioner - $2.04 (30 ml)
Luxe Tip: Apply shampoo to wet hair, massage into lather and rinse. Apply Conditioner after shampooing and distribute through hair.
- I'm sorry, but the Luxe Tip absolutely killed me! I don't know how much of a tip it is than a general know-how. If you don't know how to use shampoo and conditioner by now then I don't know what to say... Moving on, Loose Button actually included three packets instead of the measly one that a couple of subscription boxes usually give out. This month, they did it right. If you're going to give us these type of packaged samples and call it "deluxe sized", we definitely need something that would last more than one use. I'm usually not a fan of getting shampoo and conditioner in these boxes, but I'll use it nonetheless.
MEREADESSO: Beautiful Body Balm
A performance, non-greasy, all over body balm, hand moisturizer and food cream for men and women of all ages and skin types. Beautiful Body Balm will bring out your inner glow, improve your skin's texture and enhance elasticity - leaving your body with a smooth, silk finish. The sumptuous lotion spreads easily, absorbs quickly and won't transfer onto your clothes while the refreshing scent dissipates so as not to compete with your own signature fragrance.
Full Size: $54 (200 ml)
Sample Value: $8.10 (30 ml)
Flare Tip: After bathing, gently pat dry and immediate apply balm to seal in moisture.
- I tried a dime size amount and the scent is really pungent. It smells very lemon-y mixed in with other citrus scents, but for me, I wouldn't exactly describe it as refreshing. I don't think it dissipates fast enough either. Not a total fan of this product, but that's okay. This will go to my mom or visiting cousins when they come and visit me next week.
LISE WATER: 24 Hours Glam Mascara
It's elastic formula and FlexiQueen brush surround each lash with 3D waterproof film to create an infinitely glamours look that lasts all day, and all night for an astonishing 24 smudge-free, waterproof, sweatproof, humidity proof hours. This mascara does the work for you, so you can focus on your night out!
Full Size: $22 (8 ml)
Sample Value: $13.75 (5 ml)
- AMAZING! I can't live without my mascaras (yes, I have a couple and most of them are sample sized), so it's awesome seeing this product in my box. I have no preference to brands when it comes to high quality mascara, so I can't wait to try this Lise Watier 24 HRS Glam Mascara. I'm so excited for this product!
MEREADESSO: Face + Neck Toning GelA single-step solution for your face and neck full of incentive to toss every other moisturizer, toner, serum, primer, day cream, night cream and eye cream you own. Talk about minimizing packaging.
This lightweight gel-lotion’s globally sourced ingredients include 16 botanical extracts, 8 minerals and enzymes and over 20 antioxidants. Easy to apply, quick to absorb and impossible to give up because the longer you use it, the less you’ll need it.
Invite up to 5 friends to try it as well. Each accepted invite gives you the chance to win the entire line of Meradesso products worth $250.
Full Size: $120 (50 ml)
Sample Value: $16.80 (7 ml)
- If you're interested in being one of my referred friends to get a sample of this Face + Neck Toning Gel, drop your First name, Last Name, and email in the comment section.
Value of this month's box: $51+
So in this month of love, I definitely love most of the products I received. My favorites would have to be the CK Shock rollerball perfume and the mascara, hands down. Like always, feel free to follow my blog or comment away. I love reading what you guys got and what your thoughts are for this month's box! If you have an unboxing blog post or youtube video, I would love to read or watch it! I usually hunt them down through the search engine anyways. I hope you enjoy the rest of the month and I hope you follow my blog for more unboxing and nail art posts.