Anyways, this Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony peacoat stood out to me because of it's bright colours and very bold markings. The colour combination reminds me of a colourful Native American headdress, while the black marking reminds me of tribal patterns. Quite the mesh! So this peacoat was featured on Season 4 Episode 10 "Gaslit" in case you want to find the episode and spot it.
Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony peacoat
- Teal nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- Konad Special Polish in black
- Konad stamper and scraper
- Konad M64 nail plate
- Dotter tool
- Small brush
- Option: Glitter top coat
- Paint the first third of your nail with the teal nail polish, the second third red and the last third teal again.
- Wait until your nails dry and use a small brush to paint two parallel yellow lines on where the colours separate.
- On the M64, coat the image with the Konad special black polish. Scrape the access and transfer it on the stamp and then to your nail.
- Use a dotter tool, create varying sized dots on areas with a lot of white space.
- Finally coat your nail with a normal top coat or a glitter top coat like I have done.